Business Process Automation(BPA) is a strategy whereby businesses use technology to organize their personnel and processes. Processes here mean the sets of activities that move your business towards a particular goal. It can also permit your company to maintain control over issues such as customer relationships, sales, analytics, planning, standardization, and development.
It also helps minimize operational costs, freeing up personnel to perform higher-level tasks which add value to the company.
If you are unfamiliar with automation process, or how it could boost your business, have a look at these following golden outcomes with reasons why business automation is vital today and more so in your business.
- Time-saving & Increase Accountability
- Improve Customer Service
- Enhances HR services
- Improves Team Management
- Free time for new stuff
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Better control of your business
- Redefine Marketing Strategy
- More clarity & Engagement
- Increase Productivity
- Online – For Mumbai and Bangalore Locations
- Will be conducted using GoToMeeting or CISCO Webex tools
- Offline – For Aurangabad location Only
- 1.5 hrs session
- Registration started from 1 JAN 2020 to 31 MAR 2020 event
- Training/Workshop venue & session will be announced by Email/SMS/Call as per registration entries
Mr. Prashant G | Professional Business Mentor, He has more than 15+ years of experience in Business Automation and helped more than 1500+ businesses in india and overseas. Currently, he is helping independently for startups & growing companies under CTO role. His experience & mentorship definitely add values to your business. Stay tuned for upcoming sessions in your area…
Who should attend?
- Anyone considering starting a business (pre startups)
- Anyone interested in building a business (startups)
- Anyone looking to scale up a their existing business
- Anyone seeking for partnership (profit sharing revenue model)
- Anyone interested in networking
Best “Business Automation” Quotes by Experts!
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”– Bill Gates
“Automation is good, so long as you know exactly where to put the machine.”– Eliyahu Goldratt
“Any daily work task that takes 5 minutes will cost over 20 hours a year, or over half of a work week. Even if it takes 20 hours to automate that daily 5 minute task, the automation will break even in a year.”– Anthony J. Stieber